10 first search results for "10g Fiber", from $9.95 to $119.00
- Fiber Cable Description: OM3 LC to LC Fiber Cable 1 Meter | OFNR, 10 Gigabit, Duplex, Laser Optimized Multimode Fiber (LOMMF), Jumper Cord. Corning 50/125 optical fiber core/cladding. Ceramic ferrule LC fiber optic patch cable connectors. High bandwidth fiber for high speed, low loss, data transmission. Aqua, 2.0mm outer diameter, zip-cord reinforced, jacket. | Education, Corporate, Military/Defense, Government, Healthcare, Finance and General Commercial, Computer Networking Applications.
- Fiber Patch Cable Details: 1 Meter (3.28 feet) | Duplex (2 fiber), 2.0 mm O.D., Zip-cord Reinforced, LC to LC Terminated, Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH), LOMMF Patch Cable / Jumper Cord.
- Core / Cladding: Corning 50µm (micron) diameter fiber core / 125µm diameter cladding (1 micron is 1 one-millionth/1 meter). The fiber optic core is surrounded by a transparent, low refraction, cladding material. Light is contained within the fiber core (total internal reflection) causing the fiber within the patch cord assembly to act as a wave-guide. Light travels through the fiber bouncing off the boundary between core & cladding.
- Optical Modality Details for OM3 Ethernet Over Multimode Fiber: 1500 / 2000 MHz-km Modal Bandwidth 850nm / 1300nm | Fast Ethernet 100Basw-FX 2000m | 1Gb (1000Mb) Ethernet 1000Base-SX 550m (Requires mode-conditioning patch cord) | 10Gb Ethernet 10GBase-SR 300m | 40Gb Ethernet 40GBase-SR4 100m (330m QSFP+ eSR4) | 100Gb Ethernet 100GBase-SR10 100m
- Durable Construction, Commercial Grade | Cost Effective and Built to Last | 100% Lifetime Warranty on All Fiber Cables Direct Products. Superior packaging for safe delivery anywhere in the world, using any available carrier and selected delivery priority.
- MULTIMODE DUPLEX OM3 50/125 micron fiber cables with dual small form factor LC connectors are designed for 10 Gigabit applications in SAN networks and data centers; OM3 LOMMF (laser optimized multi-mode fiber) rated; Connects to VCSEL laser network equipment such as SFP+ transceivers, Ethernet switches, media converters, industrial Ethernet devices, and optical fiber NIC's
- BEND INSENSITIVE DESIGN allows for a 7.5mm bending radius that is 4X more flexible than standard 50 micron fiber cables without introducing any macro-bending loss; Ideal for SAN network cabinets that require 20 or more bends in the cabinet or high density installations with cables crammed into an extremely small footprint; Bend insensitive multimode fiber (BIMMF) is interoperable with standard OM3 cabling systems
- STANDARDS COMPLIANCE includes a superior OFNP (plenum) safety fire rating that meets UL 910 regulations and substitutes for OFNR (riser) rated cable; TIA/EIA compliant A to B wiring with color-coded aqua jacket and beige connectors; OM3 classification rating operates with Gigabit Ethernet 1000Base-LX, 1000Base-SX, or 10GBase-S/LR4/LRM, and Fibre Channel 100/200/400/1200-MX; Backwards compatible with FDDI, and Fast Ethernet 10/100BASE SX or FX
- 10G COMPATIBLE with SFP+ transceivers modules such as: 10Gtek for Cisco SFP-10G-SR, 10Gtek for Ubiquiti 10Gb SFP+, 10Gtek for Intel E10GSFPSR 10Gb, 10Gtek Cisco Compatible GLC-T/SFP-GE-T, 10Gtek for Netgear AMX761, 10Gtek for Cisco GLC-SX/MMD/ GLC-SX/MM/ SFP-GE-S, Cisco MGBSX1 Gigabit SX Mini-GBIC, 10Gtek for Mellanox MFM1T02A-SR, TRENDnet Gigabit SFP LC Module, TP-LINK TL-SM311LM Gigbit, Cisco SFP-10G-SR, HP Mini-GBIC Gigabit-SX-LC, and StarTech Gigabit Ethernet Fiber Media Converter
- FLEXIBLE INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE fiber cord with adjustable, clips and removable dust caps to protect the fibers during installation while allowing individual fiber access; Embossed A/B position labels on the duplex clip and jacket tag rings labeled 1 & 2 provide quick ID when installing and troubleshooting; Tight-buffered cable with a duplex 2.0 x 4.2mm Zipcord design; LC connectors in a protective yoke with slim-profile boots, PC polish, and zirconia ceramic ferrules for precise alignment
Vendor: Cable Matters
- Beyondtech high-quality laser-optimized 50/125 Multimode LC to ST OM3 Fiber Patch Cable is specially designed for fast Ethernet, Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet Speeds, data center, premises, educational, LAN, SAN, commercial and Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) applications. It supports video, data and voice services.
- OM3 Fiber Patch Cable LOMMF connects to 10GBase-SR, 10GBase-LRM, SFP+ and QSFP+ transceivers for 10Gb networks.
- This OM3 Multimode Fiber Patch Cable conforms to ITU-T G.651.1, TIA/EIA 492AAAC and IEC60793-2-10 A1a.2a standards and complies with all RoHS environmental specifications.
- This LC to ST OM3 fiber patch cable has an aqua color jacket with a 3 mm diameter. OM3 cables have a 1500 MHz-km bandwidth and a 2.3dB/km maximum attenuation at 850 nm light sources. They also have a 500 MHz-km bandwidth and a 0.6dB/km maximum attenuation at a 1300 nm wavelength.
- OM3 fiber patch cords operate at -20°C to +70°C and have a minimum installation bending radius of 5.0 cm and a minimum long term bending radius of 3 cm.
- Manitoba Harvest produces Hemp Protein Powder fresh daily in our certified organic and kosher family.
- 600mg Omega 3
- 10g Protein
- Full of Flavor
- Contains 8g protein, 1.4g omegas and 10g fiber per 30 gram serving
- Contains 8g protein, 1.4g omegas and 10g fiber per 30 gram serving
- Organic, raw whole food protein powder
- Made with Fair Trade cocoa and sweetened with low glycemic index palm sugar
- Blend into smoothies, stir into oatmeal, or add to baking
- Easy to digest plant-based complete protein
Vendor: Manitoba Harvest
- Corning fiber and cladding
- PVC Zip Cord, OFNR Jacketing
- Pre-terminated with connectors on both ends
- 100% inspected and tested for insertion loss
- 1 Meter in length
Vendor: Ultra Spec Cables
- OS2 LC LC Fiber Patch Cable: Single-mode duplex optical fiber cable manufactured with the highest quality Corning optical fiber glass and terminated with durable 1.25mm ceramic ferrule LC fiber connectors (lc duplex clips included).
- Fiber Cable Details: 35 Meter (114.82 feet), Zip-Cord Reinforced, Singlemode LC Fiber Optic Patch Cable.
- Fiber Cable Assembly: Yellow PVC Jacketed, 2.0mm Outer Diameter, OFNR (Riser Rated) Fiber Optic Cable.
- Core / Cladding: 9/125µm - 9 micron diameter fiber core / 125 micron diameter cladding (1 micron is 1 one-millionth/1 meter).
- Optical Mode Type: OS2 (9/125 Singlemode) 10Gb speed from 5-10km at 1310nm and 30-40km at 1550nm.
- Multi-mode fiber
- 10 Gbps SFP+
- 300 meter cable distance
- ★ HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Fiber Optic Cable body is made of PVC/ LSZH plastic materials, which is shiny, tough, environmental protection, not fade, not broken and not easily deformed. The inside optical cable is aramid, which is tough, tensile, non-toxic, fire retardant, core protection and low smoke. The connector is PBT plastic materials and fine copper, which is firm, durable, environmental protection, high temperature resistant, not fade, not broken and not easily deformed.
- ★ HIGH QUALITY IMPORTED CORE - The core is OM3 of CORNING US, which is easy to weld, ensures small optical loss and stable transmission. The mortise is Japan imports zirconia powder ceramics, which is no data loss and has a long life( the usage count is more than 1,000 times) .
- ★INTERNATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATION STANDARD - The product has exquisite and mature crafts, conforms with International Telecommunication Standard. Using corners pressurized grinder and lapping process of SEIKO JAPAN, the core and mortise is no offset and the end face is no gap, no spots, no scratches and no depression. The One-Time Pass Rate of 3D Interferometer is up to 98%, conforming International IEC Standard.
- ★ MULTIMODE DUPLEX - 50/125 micron fiber cables with dual small form factor LC connectors are designed for 10 Gigabit applications in SAN networks and data centers; OM3 LOMMF (laser optimized multi-mode fiber) rated; Compatible with all multimode 50/125 micron fiber cabling Connects to VCSEL laser network equipment such as SFP+ transceivers, Ethernet switches, media converters, industrial Ethernet devices, and optical fiber NIC's
- ★ WIDELY USED - It is Suitable for SFP transceivers and media converters, compatible with HUAWEI and Cisco, such as Cisco Compatible 10GBASE-SR SFP+ Transceiver Module, Cisco SFP-10G-SR Gigabit Interface Converter SFP Module, Cisco SFP-10G-SR 10GBase-SR SFP+ Transceiver, Cisco Compliant 1000BASE-SX SFP Transceiver Module GLC-SX-MM-OEM, Cisco MGBSX1 Gigabit SX Mini-GBIC SFP Transceiver, Cisco GLC-SX-MMD, Cisco Gigabit SX Mini-GBIC.
Vendor: VANDESAIL (Professional Fiber Patch Cable Manufacturer)
- LC-LC, OM3 Multi-Mode Fiber(MMF), Duplex, 2-meter in length, 10 PACK
- OM3 Fiber compatible with Gigabit Ethernet 1000Base-SX, or 10GBase-SR/LRM, and Fibre Channel 100/200/400/1200-MX; Backwards compatible with FDDI, and Fast Ethernet 10/100BASE SX or FX.For example,10Gtek for Cisco SFP-10G-SR, 10Gtek for Ubiquiti 10Gb SFP+, 10Gtek for Intel E10GSFPSR 10Gb, 10Gtek for Netgear AMX761, 10Gtek for Cisco GLC-SX/MMD/ GLC-SX/MM/ SFP-GE-S, 10Gtek for Mellanox MFM1T02A-SR.
- 7.5mm Minimum Bend Diameter that is 4X more flexible than standard 50 micron fiber cables without introducing any macro-bending loss; Ideal for SAN network cabinets that require 20 or more bends in the cabinet or high density installations with cables crammed into an extremely small footprint; Bend insensitive multimode fiber (BIMMF) is interoperable with standard OM3 cabling systems
- High-Quality:PVC Jacket,LSZH,durable for indoor use.
Low Loss:Insertion loss(dB)≤0.3,Return loss(dB)≥30
- The 50/125 μm OM3 multimode fiber patch cable is TIA 568-C.3 / 604-10 / 492AAAC, UL 910, C E, RoHS compliant.5-Year warranty, free replacement and unconditional 90-day full refund guarantee. 10Gtek offer more length and connector options, if your needs not listed above, pls contact us and we will reply you within 24 hours.
- Single-mode fiber
- 10 Gbps SFP+
- 10 km cable distance